Model: DRYPIX 5000
Serial No.: 37120098
DOM: November 2003
The Fuji Medical Dry Laser Imager DRYPIX 5000 is a device that prints digital image data transferred via the DICOM network from the FCR Image Reader or CT, MRI and other imaging modalities onto dedicated film in the selected format.
- Water, developer, fixer and other chemicals are completely unnecessary, doing away with the need for drainage and exhaust facilities and related construction. There is also no need for space to store chemicals.
- Chemical handling, replenishment, disposal processing and the related time and effort are not necessary. Moreover, environmental pollution is prevented.
- Film can be handled under daylight room conditions, doing away with the need for darkrooms.
- You can select blue-base film (DI-HL), clear-base film (DI-HLc), or blue-base film for mammography use (DI-ML) depending on the intended use. It is possible to determine the type of film that is to be used for each tray.
- Compact size does not limit installation site selection.